OTS-APPs: Remote Access and Smartphone Applications (est. 2015 product release)The OTS-APPs will provide remote access to MyPASS and huntLINX from any iOS or Android portable communication device that is configured with a web browser and wireless communication capabilities. This may include laptop/portable PCs with wireless service available, or the various Smartphone technologies available on the iPhone and Android platforms. The OTS-APPs will allow members to:
• More specifically define a location inside the selected safe zone
• Periodically update locations if mobile
• Change locations if non-member has occupied your selected location
• Remotely access your Journal
• Provide accurate locations for emergencies
Until this product is released , users may create a 'shortcut' in their web browser to the login page of OTS to access the web-based functionality of the system. This will, of course, require that you have cell/wireless coverage from your location.